Instructions for use:
- Remove wooden bottle lid. Carefully remove the clear plastic stopper from the top of the bottle.
- Replace and tighten wooden lid.
- Tip the bottle upside down for 1 – 2 seconds so that the fragrance absorbs into the wooden lid. Do not over saturate with fragrance. Replace plastic stopper.
- Hang in your car or around the home
- Alternatively you can use a pin to place a couple of holes into the plastic stopper.
- Take care not to spill liquid when refreshing fragrance. Any spillage/leakage onto plastics, vinyl, leather etc WILL CAUSE DAMAGE, clean immediately with hot soapy water.
- Do not use where driver’s visibility or view of instruments may be obscured. Do not leave bottle lying on a surface, hang at all times or leakage will occur.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing.
- Prolonged exposure to high interior temperature must be avoided.
- Manufacturer takes no responsibility for improper use.